Today I received my first Bella box in a while. Costing $17.95- its one of the cheapest boxes on the market. It also has the nicest packaging. The products and samples come in a Cute blue box every month.
Along with the product card in the box was also another card with a code for $10- OFF a Bella Baby 3 month subscription. This months box includes 4 full size products, 1 deluxe sample size and 2 bonus products.
- LAQA AND CO Cheeky Lip (Cray Cray) – Full size
- NYX Baked Eyeshadow (Lavish) – Full size
- ULTA3 Eye Pencil (Silver) – Full Size
- URBAN SKINCARE CO Body Bar – Full Size
- SEBAMED Moisturising Body Lotion – Deluxe Sample size
- BURT’S BEES Intense Hydration Nourishing Facial Water – Sample Size
- BIC Soleil Glow Razor
- LAQA AND CO cheeky lip is a retractable lip and cheek crayon in a solid coral colour. It’s a little smaller than most retractable crayons and retails for $35-. The colour looks great on the lip with a nice semi gloss coverage. However Coral is not a great blush colour for me! It wore pretty well through the day and didn’t dry out.
- NYX Baked eyeshadow in a beautiful aztec Gold. Firstly, I am a massive NYX fan. Its so affordable (RRP $9.95-) and really great quality. Baked Shadows are everything right now and this one has the smooth, velvety consistency I was hoping for. Super pigmented with a solid shiny Coverage. I’ll definitely be using this regularly.
- ULTA3 eye pencil it a bright silver. Super cheap at $2.95 with a really thick coverage. I’m really not that into coloured eyeliners but this actually does work well on the lower lid line to brighten my eyes.
- URBAN SKINCARE CO body bar is heaven. It smells so Fresh and creamy. Leaves your skin feeling moisturised and smooth. I really liked this product. RRP $8.95
- SEBAMED moisturising body lotion. I use cream on my hands so many times every day so I’m always happy to get deluxe sample sized products because they’re such a good size for handbags, nappy bags, side drawers etc. This is a really mild, P.H balanced Body lotion suitable for really sensitive skin. No real fragrance at all and absorbed into the skin pretty quick. Decent price for size (200ml RRP $12.50-).
- BURT’S BEES Intense Hydration Nourishing Facial Water. So I know cleansing waters are super popular right now but I haven’t been interested. I guess they are supposed to be like a gentle makeup remover/ cleanser/ Toner.. Personally I did not feel comfortable using this and not removing it from my skin. I felt there was product left sitting on my skin and so I used a toner after it. This was a single use size. 118ml RRP $24.95
- BIC Soleil Glow Razor. Single pack disposable razor. I suppose this would be good to chuck in my luggage when travelling. 3 Pack $7.50-
All up box value of around $60- For $17.95. First time subscribers can get their first box for $10-! 💋
Click the link below for $5- OFF for new subscribers!