This months Lust have It went off without a hitch! Lately they’ve been having some issues with getting the packs out on time or forgetting an item but this month was a smooth transaction. That makes me so happy because their packs are always worth the wait.
This pack included 3 full size products, 2 deluxe sample size and a bonus product. Those of us that missed our remaining tea bags in the September pack received the rest of those also. I’m really keen to try this tea.
- MANNA KADAR Lip Chubbie (Love Lust) – Full size
- CORAL COLOURS Love Lips Balm (Cotton Candy) – Full size
- ULTA3 Cream Blush Stick (Beach Bronze) – Full size
- EVELYN IONA Natural And Organic Concealer – Deluxe sample size
- GARNIER Miracle Day Cream – Deluxe sample size
CAREFREE Ultra Thins Regular
- MANNA KADAR Lip chubbie lip crayon in a deep fuchsia called Love Lust. Its semi gloss with a built in primer and great coverage. Put this on in the morning and it stayed pretty much most of the day. This felt really nice on my lips and I enjoyed the way it sat all day. I’m not really into bright pinks for my colour. RRP $24-
- CORAL COLOURS Love lips balm in a bright fuchsia this time. I don’t know what is with these pinks! This is packed full of nourishing ingredients like bees wax and Shea butter so it feels so good and leaves your lips really soft. Its coconut flavour is really yummy. I’d really like to try this in another colour like Plum Delight or Creme Brûlée as this pink is way to bright for my skin tone haha. RRP $6.99-
- ULTA3 Cream blush stick in a medium bronze. SURPRISE FAVOURITE! I did not think I was going to like this product at all but its actually so great. This works so well for subtle contouring with natural makeup. Its a creme stick but sets almost instantly. This may replace my everyday bronzer. RRP $6.95
- EVELYN IONA Natural & Organic Concealer. This is probably a light to medium colour, no colour name. With a medium coverage and natural colour this is a great concealer to wear with a BB creme or tinted moisturiser. Another really skin conscious product with Vitamin E and Cocoa Seed Butter. This is a deluxe sample size but its almost two thirds the size of the full size. RRP $19.80
- GARNIER Miracle day creme. Straight away this smells like “Drug Store” skincare. Super fragrant and heaps of nasty crap in it. I won’t put anything like this on my skin because my skin is so temperamental. I try to look after my skin really well and use fragrance free/ sensitive skin products. RRP $ 19.99-
- CAREFREE Ultra Thins Regular. I’ll just pop these in the Nappy Bag. RRP $4.29